[swift-evolution] Learning from SE-0025, a breeding group for Swift proposals

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Tue Apr 18 03:31:32 CDT 2017

very subjective {
I see a similarity with SE-0169:
It's fighting symptoms instead of causes.
}

(less subjective)
Afaics, even members of the core team have their quarrels with the evolution process, and I want to encourage everyone to talk openly about them.
Right now, we are at a turning point, with a big change in the structure of the team that happened recently and a big change of the tools that hopefully will happen soon (Discourse ftw! ;-), so I would appreciate if Chris and Ted (or the whole team) would sit together once again to write a retrospective — and ideally revise parts of the whole process based on the experience they have now.