[swift-evolution] [pitch] Comparison Reform

Jaden Geller jaden.geller at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 20:29:23 CDT 2017

Oh, I definitely overlooked that part. Thanks for that clarification! I had assumed the compiler changes were only necessary for allowing circular default implementations while still requiring at least one requirement be implemented.

That said, it’s possible to implement something very, very similar without compiler changes:
https://gist.github.com/JadenGeller/7566b3b64b5597ee57e8a509f6fc4bb3#file-context-swift-L43 <https://gist.github.com/JadenGeller/7566b3b64b5597ee57e8a509f6fc4bb3#file-context-swift-L43>

Cheers,
Jaden Geller