[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Add an all algorithm to Sequence

Will Stanton willstanton1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 23:02:27 CDT 2017

+1 to adding, but the name `all` suggests (to me) the return of another sequence, not a Bool.

Perhaps the function name should be question-like?

Suggesting: `membersSatisfy(condition:)` or `allSatisfy(condition:)` or maybe even just `satisfies(condition:)`
The question-like modifier/verb is necessary to suggest a Bool and IMO not a needless word.

Regards,
Will Stanton