[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0161: Smart KeyPaths: Better Key-Value Coding for Swift

Pranshu Goyal pranshu.goyal at novanet.net
Fri Mar 31 06:25:07 CDT 2017

   - What is your evaluation of the proposal?

+1

   - Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change
   to Swift?

Yes

   - Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?

Yes

   - If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature,
   how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?

I do not have significant experience with this feature in other languages

   - How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick
   reading, or an in-depth study?

A quick reading.

*Pranshu Goyal*
*iOS Developer*