[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0159: Fix Private Access Levels

Carl Brown1 Carl.Brown1 at ibm.com
Sat Mar 25 01:11:40 CDT 2017

Yes, it would change my opinion of it.  I wouldn't become a strong
supporter because I don't see any value in it, but a rigorous proof that
this proposal could not possibly introduce regressions to any existing
codebases would change my opinion from "strongly against" to "doesn't
matter to me, I'll stop arguing against it and go get my real work done".

-Carl