[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0159: Fix Private Access Levels

Carl Brown1 Carl.Brown1 at ibm.com
Fri Mar 24 23:55:54 CDT 2017

Maybe this is the core of this whole issue. In my experience, the very
easiest part of the software development process is getting it to compile.
The *real effort* doesn't even start until after that's completed.

If I thought that "case-sensitive find-and-relace" was "the tricky thing"
in developing software, and all I had to care about was avoiding "invalid
redeclarations anywhere" then this proposal might seem like a good idea to
me, too.

-Carl