[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0159: Fix Private Access Levels

Jonathan Hull jhull at gbis.com
Fri Mar 24 23:20:54 CDT 2017

You seem to be completely missing basically every point I have made.  You were the one who said redundancy was a *goal* of swift, which it is not.

I have explained the actual issues with the current design of access controls in earlier posts (as well as various mitigation strategies). They had nothing to do with redundancy.