[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0159: Fix Private Access Levels

Ian Keen iankeen82 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 19:16:41 CDT 2017

I missed the other code based modules conversation floating around... this would also be a much better solution imo - dropping fileprivate and having modules with open/public/internal/private seems like it would cover everything one might need without being bound to something like a physical file..

/shrug