[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Foundation Swift Archival & Serialization

Jonathan Hull jhull at gbis.com
Thu Mar 23 16:09:53 CDT 2017

Let me vote +1 for splitting it.  The added conceptual complexity should be minimal, since it is progressively disclosed.  You only need to know about codeable, unless you run into the issue where you only want one, at which point stack overflow, etc… will point you to Encodable/Decodable and you will be glad they exist.