[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Foundation Swift Archival & Serialization

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:14:47 CDT 2017

This does work and can be the solution, I suppose,  but I was thinking
about agreeing upon some convention that could actually make it into the
protocols or–at the least–documentation. As it is, the problem creeps up on
newcomers and isn't so obvious until you actually have a second version of
your format.