[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Foundation Swift Archival & Serialization

Itai Ferber iferber at apple.com
Wed Mar 15 20:14:30 CDT 2017

Thanks Zach, that's encouraging to hear!
Apologies for the original message size — to be honest I didn't
realize how large it was myself until my own email was delayed in
moderation.

I guess, then, **when responding to the original email, please quote
only the sections that you are responding to to best ensure that your
email makes it through.** Sorry for the inconvenience!