[swift-evolution] [Draft] Refining identifier and operator symbology (take 2)

Jonathan Hull jhull at gbis.com
Wed Mar 1 12:44:31 CST 2017

As I said before, I am happy with this proposal overall.

I just had a strange thought that I thought I should share before this goes through.  If we make ‘π’ an operator instead of identifier, then we would be able to write things like 3π directly.  For those of us with rational types, we could write (3/4)π.

Another option is that we could have it be a literal with an associated ExpressibleBy… protocol.

Just a thought I wanted to share...