[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0157: Support recursive constraints on associated types

John McCall rjmccall at apple.com
Tue Feb 28 21:00:27 CST 2017

> On Feb 28, 2017, at 6:43 PM, Dave Abrahams via swift-evolution <swift-evolution at swift.org> wrote:
> on Tue Feb 28 2017, John McCall <swift-evolution at swift.org> wrote:
>
>> What is your evaluation of the proposal?
>
> +1, duh

How much effort would you say that you've put into this review?  Very little, a moderate amount, or a great deal?  I will now use several words; please let me know how each word makes you feel about this review.  Would you describe this review as... excited? cathartic? intense? proud?  Do you feel that this review has made you more or less likely to review similar features in the future?  We appreciate your honesty and thank you for your time.

John.