[swift-evolution] [pitch] Variadic Arguments should accept Arrays

Derrick Ho wh1pch81n at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:17:44 CST 2017

That is an interesting solution.  Haravikk's solution was a breaking change
so it undoubtedly had resistance.

If we were to merely allow Arrays to be cast as type String... then there
were be nothing to break.

String... is technically not a real type though, so when you use it
anywhere outside of a functions argument list, it will not compile.

Maybe we can make a special case?