[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0155: Normalize Enum Case Representation

Daniel Duan daniel at duan.org
Sat Feb 25 18:07:42 CST 2017

Not sure which “this” you were referring to. The anonymous case part is something that I consider out-of-scope for this proposal as well. It came up during review and is posted as one of the core team’s request. There are two possibilities regarding this feature: I can put it in future considerations and defer it to a different proposal. Alternatively, I can write a 2-part proposal with the 2nd part being this feature. Each part would be reviewed separately.