[swift-evolution] [Draft] open and public protocols

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Sun Feb 19 17:24:55 CST 2017

Indeed, I have run into the same issue with this and have a proposal idea saved up regarding anonymous enum cases and subtyping relationships. It would not have been in-scope for phase 1, so I did not write to the list about it. I’m short on time these days, but eventually I’ll propose it unless someone else gets to it first. However, this problem does not justify open vs. public.
Why is an anonymous enum case justifying the problem over a closed protocol?