[swift-evolution] A concern

Rien Rien at Balancingrock.nl
Sun Feb 19 12:28:13 CST 2017

No, I was referring to the original Apple document that introduced Objective-C.

But actually C is a good example.

The original work by Ritchie and Kernighan was also quite limited in scope. A small book and could easily be learned in a WE, I think I still have it somewhere in my library...

Today -as you correctly point out- C has become, well, bloatware imo.

Partly because it had to grow with time (more hw architectures), but I think more so because of countless committee meetingsā€¦

Regards,
Rien

Site: http://balancingrock.nl
Blog: http://swiftrien.blogspot.com