[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Typed throws

Anton Zhilin antonyzhilin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:35:07 CST 2017

Several proposals will follow this one: allowing multiple error types,
removing Error, replacing rethrows, etc.
Those topics are more controversial, but fortunately for them, they mostly
add on top of the core feature being discussed.
So IMO, if a detail can be split into its own proposal, we should just do
it and forget about it for a little while.