[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Typed throws

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Fri Feb 17 14:21:50 CST 2017

I disagree with that, it works if you only have a single function parameter type that throws an error, but if there are more than one inferring the type won’t be possible anymore: func foo(_: () throws(T) -> Void, _: () throws(S) -> Void) rethrows(S) (here, we’re assuming that T is handled inside foo).

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail