[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Typed throws

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:24:22 CST 2017

Let's not bring bikeshedding the commonly proposed and rejected union
spelling into this.
Typed throws would be a nice addition, assuming that the core team finds it
in scope for phase 2. It seems only logical that any type can be thrown
(i.e. conforms to Error) should be permitted to be listed in `throws()`.