[swift-evolution] final + lazy + fileprivate modifiers

Vanderlei Martinelli vmartinelli at alecrim.com
Mon Feb 13 00:04:10 CST 2017

Some corrections and additions to my previous email:

public(open)  // if open is absent, the method is “closed”
protected     // (yes, we and Cocoa still use classes)
internal
private(file) // if file is absent, the method is really, really private
​
And one observation: protected and abstract as described before: only to be
valid for classes, of course. Something like local access modifier for
local only scope would be nice too (and does not break anything written
until today).

—
Vanderlei Martinelli