[swift-evolution] [swift-users] Plan to move swift-evolution and swift-users mailing lists to Discourse

Jan Neumüller nasan at slayers.de
Thu Feb 9 05:41:57 CST 2017

My problem with Discourse lies in its terrible ui. It  is like most modern social media: totally useless to find stuff and stay organized in it. It reminds my heavy on the terrible ui of Facebook and the redone developer forums at Apple that have gone from fine to utterly useless chaos. Perhaps I’m to old for modern web, but what are other finding great at this?

Jan