[swift-evolution] Recursive protocol constraints

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:12:18 CST 2017

I would like to get the PR revised and into the review process soon, as it should have been a month ago. Is there a good place to review the in-progress work? I think it would go a long way to help complete the auditing of the necessary standard library changes.

(Alternately, if anyone is interested in picking it up from me I'm open to that as well. Whatever is best for the community is the best way forward.)

Austin