[swift-evolution] [Discussion] mailing list alternative

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:12:16 CST 2017

No, as you define it, they're not mutually exclusive. But maintaining the
option to reply to a thread at an indeterminate point in the future when
you finally get around to reading _is_ essentially mutually exclusive to
not storing a copy of every email sent to the mailing list on your email
account somewhere.