[swift-evolution] Class and Subclass Existentials (Round 2)

Matthew Johnson matthew at anandabits.com
Mon Feb 6 16:57:09 CST 2017

This looks really good, thank you for your work on this proposal David!

I agree with Doug’s suggestion to pick #4 (typealias AnyObject = class) and move the other options to alternatives considered.  This seems like the best way to go given Swift’s source compatibility promise and will probably be the least controversial option as well.