[swift-evolution] Removing enumerated?

Patrick Pijnappel patrickpijnappel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 18:47:26 CST 2017

Note that zip(a.indices, a) requires advancing the index twice each
iteration, which for non-array collections is not necessarily super
trivial. Considering we're talking about such a low-level operation as
iterating through a collection this might be worth considering.

Personally I'm in favor of adding indexed().