[swift-evolution] Removing enumerated?

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:36:14 CST 2017

I totally sympathize with users being confused. It's an interesting idea to
move it to Array only.

The thing is, it does make sense (and wouldn't be confusing) to enumerate a
dictionary or set. Moreover, the behavior is _exactly_ what it says on the
tin: when you enumerate something in real life, there is no sense in which
the number is related to some sort of index. Can we fix this by
documentation? Like, a big blaring "don't use this when you want the index"?