[swift-evolution] [Draft] Test-Only Package Dependencies and Targets

Robert Widmann devteam.codafi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:25:44 CST 2017

Three parts for three points:

1) Thanks!

2) I'm not sure generalizing this is particularly useful post-products.  The larger point is not to have non-exported/local target dependencies but to make clear the divide between a package and its test suite in the manifest as well as on disk.  Local dependencies seem like a separate proposal entirely.

3) Wow, I honestly should have noticed this: I took the time to peruse the source for the help text and still managed to miss it.  It has been struck from the gist of this proposal.

~Robert Widmann