[swift-evolution] [Discussion] mailing list alternative

Joshua Alvarado alvaradojoshua0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:27:31 CST 2017

We could mark it as high priority. ;)

But yes you are correct. Keeping a poll and a count won't do any good if Apple won't actually change the infrastructure. This topic is for an official change and not an spun up chat room. I do believe that if the issue is strong then it may be heard but if everyone is okay with the current implementation I don't want to push anything in the wrong direction.

Alvarado, Joshua