[swift-evolution] Consolidate Code for Each Case in Enum

Tim Shadel timshadel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:04:20 CST 2017

I'm glad you like it! I agree, it does lose the at-a-glace view of all cases. That's probably something you could still get with code-folding in the IDE, but it's still something you give up for this syntax. I would hope the small cost actually helps people stick with the old syntax for small enums, and consider this for more verbose cases.