[swift-evolution] Range and ClosedRange

Adriano Ferreira adriano.ferreira at me.com
Thu Jan 12 19:57:27 CST 2017

Hi Dave,

I’m not arguing about correctness cause I understand the reasoning behind it, but about the abstraction itself.

I believe a simplified interface would be more fun to use and less confusing. This post <https://oleb.net/blog/2016/10/generic-range-algorithms/> from Ole Begemann talks a little bit about this interesting idea.

Best,

—A