[swift-evolution] Move placement of 'throws' statement

Christopher Kornher ckornher at me.com
Wed Dec 28 15:59:46 CST 2016

-1 for addressing this now. Typed throws will undoubtedly affect this change and the two issues should be addressed at the same time.

As a Java veteran, I agree with the sentiment to avoid the Java exception typing mechanism which complicates using and maintaining large projects. Knowing the recoverable exceptions that a function can throw cane be useful, however, and some sort of optional listing of exception types is probably the best solution.