[swift-evolution] Move placement of 'throws' statement

thislooksfun thislooksfun at repbot.org
Tue Dec 27 16:15:53 CST 2016

That's fair. The reasoning I read about mentioned making it easier for newcomers, but it's very possible that was a 3rd party opinion (I don't remember). I certainly did not intend to upset anyone.

Either way, I do still believe that the current placement / syntax isn't entirely clear.

-thislooksfun (tlf)