[swift-evolution] Move placement of 'throws' statement

Micah Hainline micah.hainline at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 12:53:04 CST 2016

I'd prefer the placement at the very end, I do think it would improve readability, especially when taking closures as parameters and returning closures. However, I don't think the value would be worth the cost of breaking existing code. At the least if this were to go forward I would think we'd want both styles to work even if one was preferred or the other was deprecated.