[swift-evolution] [Pitch] [Phase 2] New `permuting` keyword for protocols

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Mon Dec 26 05:30:00 CST 2016

I think I revise what I said about value semantics in my last post.

let chain: T = foo.a()

let new = chain
new. // should not see `a` here
It’s more something like a local scoped chain. I’m not sure how to call it correctly here. I’m not a native English speaker. =)

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail