[swift-evolution] Swift Closure still inconsistent -- tuple names need to be in curly brackets, single parameter needs to be in parentheses

Vip Malixi vip_m at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 00:14:25 CST 2016

Choice for choice's sake as in 100s of ways to do the same thing leads to confusion and complexity. My suggestions are to make Swift consistent, simple, and clear. As it is right now, the motives to keep things status quo in Swift are the same reasons MS Windows was more difficult to use than the Mac OS: hundreds of unintuitive ways to do the same thing added by programmers without concern for simplicity, ease-of-use and elegance.
V. Malixi