[swift-evolution] Any consideration for directoryprivate as a compliment to fileprivate?

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Thu Dec 8 12:51:20 CST 2016

Hi Jim,

> This is my first use of this forum. I certainly did not mean to cause pain for anyone.

I hope I didn't sound as if I was blaming you — imho it is not realistic to keep track of the evolution process as it is organised now, so even exact repetition is rather common

This one? https://github.com/goncaloalvarez/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/NNNN-introduce-typeprivate-access-control-level.md

> If I have offended anyone I ask their forgiveness. Since you mentioned it I will state that the Xcode approach to project groups is one that I have yet to understand the merit of.
> Gonzalo: please let me know how I can assist you.
I don't think anyone is offended, and imho your offer to Gonzalo is a good move (it's just sad that there is no established tool for such collaboration)