[swift-evolution] Any consideration for directoryprivate as a compliment to fileprivate?

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Thu Dec 8 07:05:02 CST 2016

Overkill or not, grouping files into a folder/group + folderprivate smells exactly like a submodule to me. ;)

The only thing I’m repeating over and over is that we should fix that open mess and allow protocols to have the same open/public access level as classes have.

open protocol from module A is allowed to be conformed to from module B
public protocol from module A can only be used as an interface in module B

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail