[swift-evolution] About "default" keyword in switch statement

星野恵瑠 el.hoshino at me.com
Tue Dec 6 21:20:06 CST 2016

Hi everyone

Thanks for all of your replies, and also thanks a lot for your time discussing this topic with me.
Also especially thanks to Robert to explain the meaning of "default" in switch statement. Now I can agree keeping using "default" keyword in switch statement.
Sorry to bother you all with this topic.

Actually before I send that mail I talked about this keyword with some of my Swift developer friends, and some of them told me that they have the same trouble in using default in switch statement, while others told me that they've never thought about it because it's just what they did in C/C++ development.
So thanks to your advices, now I can explain it to my friends.