[swift-evolution] [Discussion] Generic protocols

Daniel Leping daniel at crossroadlabs.xyz
Sat Dec 3 09:43:31 CST 2016

In general I'm very positive with the idea of generic protocols. This
discussion is more about syntactic sugar, though I really like where it
goes.

Off topic:
IMO, we should revisit approaches others already use for conflicts
resolution. I personally tend to get something similar to Scala traits.
Should fit POT smoothly and naturally.