[swift-evolution] Swift evolution proposal: introduce typeprivate access control level

Goffredo Marocchi panajev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:58:57 CST 2016

It seems a bit like a false equivalency as notation in music is more convention on how to interpret the notes rather than something actively part of the creative process potentially.

All the programming languages are essentially reducible to if and recursion... should we just give up and move in that direction too :)?
Seriously though, we ran into the issue with inheritance chains because we had this nice hammer and everything looked like a nail, Are we doing the same with POP every time we discuss something that improves or could improve OOP :)?

Sent from my iPhone