[swift-evolution] Swift evolution proposal: introduce typeprivate access control level

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Fri Dec 2 09:54:58 CST 2016

+1 for Discourse and polls
--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail

Am 2. Dezember 2016 um 16:51:22, Tino Heth (2th at gmx.de) schrieb:

I'm not sure if there is a single thing in the universe where really everybody agrees on — right now, there is nothing more than a small group that has a vague agreement that there is room for improvement with the current access levels; most Swift users aren't even aware of this discussion at all (and most likely never will be ;-)
[In situations like this, I really dislike the restrictions of this medium… with something like a Wiki, it would be much easier to set up a table so that we could at least collect the opinions from the people discussing now.]