[swift-evolution] Swift evolution proposal: introduce typeprivate access control level

Álvaro Monteiro alvarosilvamonteiro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 04:37:16 CST 2016

@Daniel:

Very good idea because and it makes access control much more flexible.

@Tino:

Couldn't agree with you more about the usage of "swifty". I think it's
applicable here because communication is something that everyone agrees is
a essential in swift and access control is one of the many ways developers
have to properly describe (and communicate) an API.