[swift-evolution] Require parameter names for ENUM Associated Types?

Charles Srstka cocoadev at charlessoft.com
Tue Nov 29 11:31:57 CST 2016

I’m thinking more of default values as an alternative to overloaded enum cases. Giving the second parameter a default value equal to whatever the first case would have been assuming would obviate the need for overloaded cases here, and wouldn’t break the ability to leave out the values by typing “if case .javaScript”. All of the usefulness, none of the calories.

Charles