[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Linux specific Package.swift file

rintaro ishizaki fs.output at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 05:28:03 CST 2016

Hi Said,

Since `Package.targets` is a mutable public property,
https://github.com/apple/swift-package-manager/blob/master/Sources/PackageDescription/Package.swift#L60-L67
you can freely mutate it later, as documented in
https://github.com/apple/swift-package-manager/blob/master/Documentation/Reference.md#customizing-builds