[swift-evolution] Proposal: Allow "flat" declaration of nested types

Zach Wolfe zachrwolfe at me.com
Sun Nov 20 15:39:48 CST 2016

> On Nov 20, 2016, at 3:22 PM, Tino Heth <2th at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Oops, I could've sworn that I did change the subject!
> Feel free to join camp "isn't there something better than mailing lists?" ;-)

Hahaha, that’s exactly what I was thinking when I originally subscribed to the mailing list several months ago, but eventually I came to the conclusion that “well, these are a lot of really smart people, maybe there is a super compelling reason that they’re using a mailing list rather than oh, I don’t know, ANY modern message board platform.”

This comes to mind: http://youtu.be/y-PvBo75PDo