[swift-evolution] Swift Extensions on Overlay Structs

Fabian Ehrentraud Fabian.Ehrentraud at willhaben.at
Mon Nov 14 01:43:00 CST 2016

That's an interesting idea without having to write type signatures twice.

The different nullability of the absoluteURL is strange indeed - what if I do a guaranteed cast from NSURL to URL, and absoluteURL would have been nil in the original object?

Eiher way, I'd really like to know if URL extensions could be bridged too without casting in a future Swift version.

  -- Fabian