[swift-evolution] Draft SwiftPM proposal: Multi-package repositories

Daniel Dunbar daniel_dunbar at apple.com
Sat Nov 12 15:02:33 CST 2016

Hi all,

I'm reposting a request for feedback on my proposal for extending SwiftPM to support multiple packages inside one repository (i.e. "monorepo" support, although it is a misnomer in this use case).
  https://github.com/ddunbar/swift-evolution/blob/multi-package-repos/proposals/NNNN-swiftpm-multi-package-repos.md

I would like to move this proposal forward so we can start on an implementation, even if we need to refine it over time, but I was hoping to get at least some concrete feedback first.

Thanks,
 - Daniel