[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Refining Identifier and Operator Symbology

Jonathan Hull jhull at gbis.com
Thu Oct 27 15:04:39 CDT 2016

Just to play devil’s advocate (since I am honestly ok with the less draconian form of the proposal now), wouldn’t it be possible to declare the relevant unicode characters in the module’s plist (or similar file)?  I know it isn’t the most elegant solution, but it does move the bar on using those characters from impossible to possible, and it would no longer mix up the compilation layers.

Thanks,
Jon