[swift-evolution] Dynamic Class/Struct Definition At Run Time

David Hart david at hartbit.com
Wed Oct 12 14:48:36 CDT 2016

Hello Ted,

Please try to understand. As Xiaodi and others have said a few times, it has nothing to do with the topic being important or interesting. The current phase of Swift 4’s development does not allow any extensive discussion or review on topics which do not impact ABI stability:

Stage 1 focuses on the essentials required for source and ABI stability. Features that don't fundamentally change the ABI of existing language features or imply an ABI-breaking change to the standard library will not be considered in this stage.

> On 12 Oct 2016, at 19:14, Ted F.A. van Gaalen via swift-evolution <swift-evolution at swift.org> wrote:
>
> Apart from my perhaps fierce reaction, I am not aware of doing something wrong.
> and I still find this topic very important.

David.